Ranger Station Fragrance Guide - Retail Associate*Nashville-based position
Ranger Station is your destination for premium fragrances and candles inspired by the great outdoors. In our Nashville Fragrance House, we believe life was meant to be an adventure, and scent makes it an experience.
As a Fragrance Guide at Ranger Station, you will be responsible for leading customers through a fragrance journey. You will be expected to have an unsurpassed knowledge of the product, how it is made, and the Ranger Station story. You must represent the brand well through creating a welcoming atmosphere that encourages customers to explore the Ranger Station products.
- Provide a welcoming, educational shopping experience for all customers
- Engage with customers to learn their fragrance preferences and recommend products
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of all fragrance and candle contents, ingredients, and manufacturing processes
- Maintain a clean and organized storefront, including product displays and inventory management
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training sessions, and events
- Stay up to date with industry trends and product knowledge
- Passion for fragrance and candles
- Comprehensive knowledge of perfume and candle ingredients and manufacturing processes (don’t worry - we’ll help out with this!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive and approachable personality
- Flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Employee discounts on products
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Ongoing training and development
- Being a part of a truly epic team of people
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.